Participant’s Accompanying Person
- Accompanying Persons are the people who accompany the participants at the congress.
- Accompanying persons, similar to the conference participants, are warmly welcome to the conference.
- The conference has a list of suggested rich social programs, giving them the opportunity to enjoy the city, as well as discover the culture and the history of the region.
- Accompanying persons do not follow the program of the congress. No access to the conference venue (scientific, refreshments, meals or exhibition) without full registration.
- In order to register accompanying persons, you have to be a registered participant.
- A separate invoice has to be paid for each accompanying person and for any activity/events/items provided by the conference.
- Kindly note that reservations are made on a “first come first served” basis.
- Some of the exciting elements of the social program are detailed.
- Please note that the social program may be subject to change in advance of the meeting. We reserve the right to cancel the program due to low enrollment.
Speaker’s Accompanying Person
- An accompanying person for speaker is a spouse or first degree relative (Parents, adult child-18 years and above) who is not working in our field can may attend the scientific sessions.
- A colleague, friend or associate working in a related sciences field or a student in a related program may not attend the conference as a speaker accompanying person.
- There is no registration fees for speaker’s accompanying person (maximum of 1 only). However, accompanying persons are required to purchase flight, extra hotel room (if required) and meal tickets at the advertised guest’s rate.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not allowed in the plenary or poster sessions or at the conference banquet.
- All information of accompanying persons must be directly arranged by the speakers to hotel.
- Accompanying persons cannot take conference meals without registration.