Kindly submit all the following required documents as per Dubai Health Authority to
- Abstract Form – ARABCIC ABSTRACT Final Form
- Biography – (not CV) this must be in paragraph format and no bullet points are accepted.
- Recent Photo – Passport size with white background (preferably high resolution)
- Passport Copy – preferable scanned or in high resolution
- Speaker’s Declaration Form – SpeakerDeclarationForm each presentation (1 talk = 1 form) in the event and this must be signed by the speaker.
- All presentation slides: should contain a summary of references at the last slides and should not have any pictures/name of any pharmaceutical products, should cover the eyes of any patient to avoid exposure of them.
- Emirates ID – for UAE residents
GUIDELINES: (in filling-out the ABSTRACT FORM)
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Abstract Title : The title must be brief and concise
Abstract title limit : 15 words
Authors : Please enter your name and your back-up presenter
Maximum number of words : The abstract text should have a maximum of 250 words only.
The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
♦ Background and Purpose
*Do not include references keywords or acknowledgement in the abstract.
*ALL fields must be filled-out completely.
*Should only contain text and numbers. Don’t include graphs, figures, tables, images or multimedia elements.
The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to reject any submission.
Abstract submissions will be divided into separate categories, depending on the topic:
- Lateral Skull Base
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
A Presenting Author whose abstract has been accepted for either oral, or poster presentation is required to register and pay the conference registration fee in order to attend the meeting.
The scientific committee will review all the abstracts and the decision making will be based on five main constructs:
- Scientific Validity
- Study Methodology
- Future Impact
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and contribution to this meeting.
For technical requirements and presentation guidelines please visit this link below.