- Congress bag and badge
- Admission to all key note presentation
- Admission to all parallel sessions
- Admission to the exhibition
- Admission to the Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch for April 5, 6 & 7, 2018
- Organizing committee must be notified by e-mail about the cancellation of the registration.
- Registration payments will be fully refunded if email is received before March 1, 2018
- No refund for cancellations received after March 1, 2018
- All refunds shall be made after the congress.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
If you cannot attend the Conference, you may transfer your registration to another attendee. When the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply.
- Cancellations must be communicated through a written form.
- Any cancellations prior to 60 days from the conference are 80%.
- Cancellation prior to 30 days from the conference will be charged 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation less than 30 days from the conference will not be eligible for a refund.
- No-shows will not be refunded conference fees.
- The remaining of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- The refund will be made via bank transfer and all bank charges will be applied on the registrants account.
- No membership fee will be refunded.
- Telephone requests will not be honored. Please fax or email all cancellations.
Students should provide a copy of a valid Student ID or verification letter. Residents and Fellows in Training should obtain a letter from their program director or chair verifying their educational status.