Dear Guests, Participants and Sponsors, to ensure safety and comfort of everyone during their stay, we have clarified some guidelines.
- Individual guests will be responsible for their own incidental expenses. All charges incurred are to be settled by the individual upon departure.
- When each guest checks in, they will be required to present a credit card on which a sufficient amount of pre-authorization can be obtained to cover the anticipated room and other charges.
- No-Show rooms will be released at 12:00 noon the following date unless reconfirmed as an arrival by individual/company.
- In the event that confirmed reservations fail to CHECK-IN, the individual/company will be charged equivalent to 100% of the accommodation rate for each of the nights reserved and not used.
- The society will not assume any liability of loss, damage or theft on any item left in Exhibitions and Conferences. All belongings are at the sole risk of the owner.
- No food and beverages may be brought into the venue for consumption, unless prior consent from the authority has been obtained and this may require additional charges.
- Each participant assumes and understands that participating in the events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a participant.
- As a courtesy to your colleagues please silence cell phones while in the scientific sessions.
- No audio or videotaping is permitted in the scientific sessions, instructional courses, or exhibit areas.
- Adhere to all Dubai Health Authority (DHA) regulations in this website as well as all the regulations sent to you through the Speaker’s Declaration form.
- All materials that you have provided must be your own personal original work; it does not infringe upon the intellectual rights of any third party.
- The society/PCO is free from all claims of every kind, on account of using your materials.
- Adhere to the time allotted, specified by the session chair.
- Notify the society in the event that an emergency should prevent you from meeting your obligations as a speaker
- No compensation/honorarium/incentive/royalties/reimbursement in connection with your presentation is due unless otherwise agreed upon by the committee in written contract.
- No any types of promotion, marketing or selling of any product or service without prior approval of the PCO and the committee.
- The chairman of the sessions guarantees the respect of speaking time of moderators, panelists and speakers.
- The sessions SLOTS must start on time and not exceeded on the time allotted.
- In order to keep your talk on schedule, consider including slides based on – a slide per minute.
- Presentation must be prepared in English.
- All presentations should be in PowerPoint format and PC compatible.
- Save your file with a .pptx extension for a better compatibility.
- Use the ‘Insert’ function to integrate media elements, such as images and video.
- Try to limit the size of your videos and sounds to 1GB and use formats such as .mp4 and .wmv if possible.
- Please make sure to check all your presentations in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, do this at least 30 minutes before the start of the session
- Arrive at the session area 10 minutes prior to the published start time and introduce yourself to the moderator, review the timing method, be sure they know how to pronounce your name.
- Please sit in the front row for a convenient access to the stage.
- Disable automatic advanced timer and internet connection.
- Please use precise text with a maximum of 6-8 lines containing 5-6 words.
- If you work on a Mac try to avoid specific fonts in Mac OS and rather choose Windows compatible fonts
- Save each presentation in a separate file which includes all the inserted videos. Name it in a DRTF manner; D: Date R: Room T: Time and F: Family Name (Ex: 4AprD1010Smith, 4th of April, Room D, at 10:10, Dr. Smith).
- You should bring your presentation, including all the inserted video in a USB Memory stick or an external hard drive.
- Please note that under no circumstances will personal laptops be used in the session rooms.
- A dedicated team of expert technicians will assist the speakers with uploading and verifying their presentations.
- Each session room will be equipped with a PC at the lectern, which is connected to the projector.
- To get full privileges of speakers, you need to send your presentations to the organizing committee 2 weeks before the conference.
We are pleased to offer attendees the opportunity to post announcements on the designated area, located in the exhibition Hall.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and found is located at the Registration Desk. After the meeting, any unclaimed items will be turned-in to the hotel security.
Conference Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delays or failures in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Conference Organizer or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, Conference Organizer may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of Conference Organizer. In the event conference cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, Conference Organizer shall not be liable for any damages, costs, or losses incurred to the attendee, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. Conference Organizer will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.
Anyone violating the regulation in PCO opinion will be waived of any rights or claims arising out of the enforcement of these rules. In its sole discretion and without refund, the Conference Organizer reserves the right to refuse admittance to or expel from the Conference anyone that it determines is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
Each Participant has read, understood, and agreed to the Terms, regulations and Policy, and which are incorporated herein by this reference.
The PCO and the committee reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed serious and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision. PCO reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the conference any person whose conduct is deemed by provider to be disorderly or unbecoming.
In compliance with Accreditation provider, we must ensure that anyone in a position to control the content of the educational activity has disclosed all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. All reported conflicts are managed by a designated official to ensure a bias-free presentation.